Code of Conduct
We are committed to making PhilTel an inclusive and welcoming organization for everyone.
We’ve set these following rules to make it abundantly clear that certain behavior is not acceptable, so that everyone can feel comfortable participating.
Everyone who participates in the PhilTel organization is required to abide by this code of conduct, both at any event and on any online channels. We will not tolerate harassment of participants or discriminatory behavior of any form. Specifically:
- Do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced behavior. ANY prejudiced behavior.
- Do not harass people. Stalking, unconsented physical contact, or sexual attention is harassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent. Absence of “no” is not “yes”.
- Every participant’s personal space is their own. If you are asked to leave someone alone, you must respect this.
- Aggression and elitism are not welcome — nobody should be afraid to ask questions.
If you break these rules, we may ban you from the organization at our discretion.
If you are being harassed or witness a breach of this code of conduct, or have any comments or queries, you can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- Reach out to Mike D in-person.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org